Our cost-effective Pet Healthcare Plan
Save up to 15% on your pet's preventative healthcare and spread the cost with convenient monthly payments
Our Pet Health for Life plan not only offers you savings of at least 15% on your pet’s annual vaccinations, flea, mite and other parasite control, it also enables you to spread the cost with easy monthly payments. In addition, there are great benefits and savings exclusive to Pet Health for Life plan Members.
Within your price plan you will receive:
- Your pet's annual vaccination
- A year’s worth of prescription flea control
- A year’s worth of prescription worm control
- Examination with a Nurse 6 months after vaccination
(includes weight and dental checks).
In addition, there are many other advantages
What are the advantages of being a Pet Health for Life plan member?
With Eastcott Vets, the Pet Health for Life plan is a way of making your routine pet care costs more manageable, whilst also taking advantage of substantial discounts that are exclusively available to Pet Health for Life plan members.
Members are entitled to the following as part of their package:
- Pet food at wholesalers' cost prices - this includes any food that we can purchase from our wholesaler *does not include prescription foods which are subject to the 5% off offer
- 5% off prescription food
- 10% off neutering
- Nail clipping in the nurses' clinic
- Free microchipping
- Upon reaching 8 years old, the nurse examination will include FREE urinalysis and blood pressure checks, plus an additional 30% off any blood tests that may result from the 6 monthly check
How much does the Pet Health for Life plan cost?
JOIN NOW, FROM AS LITTLE AS £11.99 per month
Monthly payments are made using a Direct Debit. Costs vary according to the size of your pet:
|Dog up to 10kg||£11.99 per month|
|Dog 10kg - 25kg||£13.99 per month|
|Dog 25kg - 40kg||£15.99 per month|
|Dog 40kg - 60kg||£17.99 per month|
|Dog Over 60kg||£25.50 per month|
Include Kennel Cough vaccination for an additional £1.30 per month
- Cat (all sizes) is £14.85 per month
If you are registering a puppy, please choose the plan which aligns to their expected adult weight for their breed.
Click here to view the average weight of your breed.
How to Sign Up
You can sign up quickly and easily online using the button below.
Direct debit forms can be collected from reception.
First payment is required upon sign-up. If you join online we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange payment. Following your initial payment, you will pay a fixed monthly sum by direct debit. You will be supplied with sufficient flea and worm control to last for the first 6 months
After 6 months, you will be sent a reminder to collect your next supply of flea and worm products which you can arrange to collect at your 6 monthly check or annual vaccination, should it coincide.
Collecting supplies - How it works
First payment is required upon sign-up. If you join online we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange payment. Following your initial payment, you will pay a fixed monthly sum by direct debit. You will be supplied with sufficient flea and worm control to last for the first 6 months.
1. Each plan covers one pet
2. Prescription brands used will be specified by Eastcott Vets; if you request a different brand there maybe an additional cost
3. In line with Veterinary Medicines regulations, prescription flea and worm control medications are non returnable and non refundable
4. Added benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
5. No cash alternatives
6. Non transferable
7. If you choose to end your membership, you will be charged for any prescription flea and worm control that you have not been entitled to at
the full non membership cost. To avoid this, please contact the surgery to discuss ending your membership at a suitable time
8. This plan is not a form of Pet Insurance.
Please see Terms and Conditions.