Did you know that there are guidelines for minimum space requirements for housing guinea pigs? �� We have pulled together some guidelines for you to ensure that your guinea pigs have the space they need to keep fit and healthy.
News and Blogs
The ear mite, Otodectes Cynotis, is a mite that lives on dogs, cats, rabbits, and ferrets. It is typically found in the ear canal but can also live on the skin of your pet. Ear mites are caught through direct contact with another carrier animal.
Does your dog come into regular contact with other dogs? Maybe out on walks, at the park, or when they’re staying in kennels? If so, we’d highly recommend a Kennel Cough vaccine or booster.
How do you feel about the relaxation of the lockdown restrictions? Relieved? Anxious? If we could ask our pets the same question, we’re fairly certain their answers would put them in one of two camps; those who are looking forward to the peace and quiet and those dreading not being with us 24/7.
Bacterial skin infections can have many causes, such as allergies. Regardless of the reason, skin infections require swift action by pet owners as they cause itching and pain. Some dogs are more vulnerable to develop bacterial skin infections than others.
As we get closer to COVID-19 related restrictions being slowly relaxed you’ll be looking forward to getting out and about more with your new puppy.
Did you know...neutering can have significant healthcare benefits for your pet? Here are just a few of the benefits…
With two welcomed bank holiday weekends in May, we wanted to let you know that our opening hours will vary from our usual times. Please see below our opening times and our out of hours contact number:
If you're planning on getting out and about in the UK this summer, whether just for the day or for a longer period, we have some tips and advice for you and your pet.
Parasite prevention is an integral part of taking good care of your cat or dog. Parasites also pose a threat to human health. Some pet parasites cause zoonotic infections, which means they can be transferred from pets to people.