Our staff are passionate about their jobs and we are dedicated to providing the highest levels or care to your pets and the best possible service to you.
- Standard weekday fees for weekend appointments. The Bath Road Clinic is open between 9am and 12 midday on Saturdays and the Edison Park Clinic & Hospital is open 8.30am - 8pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Open from 7am during the week and from 8.30am until 8pm at weekend so you don't need to take time off work. Appointments at weekends between 8.30am and 8pm don't cost any more than during the week. Phone 01793 528341 for an appointment.
- We run a range of clubs and clinics ranging from our popular puppy parties to free dental checks and weight clinics promoting preventative health care.
- Edison Park & Bath Road surgeries are designed so that dogs and cats are not stressed by having to wait next to each other.
- For maximum convenience you can submit your requests online. Complete our online repeat prescriptions form and select the Eastcott Vets surgery of your choice for collection.
- Once your pet is registered we have all of your details and you can call whenever it is convenient for advice or to book an appointment.
Appointments can be booked online using our via our online Pet Portal. We still welcome telephone bookings but recognise the convenience of booking online at a time to suit you.
Please do not book an appointment online for emergencies or if you are moving to us from another vet. Please phone us to make an appointment.
- Our referral vets are always available to see any Eastcott cases that would normally otherwise have to be referred elsewhere. In fact some of our vets are recognised by the RCVS as specialists in their fields.
- We are always available for emergencies. There is a vet and nurse in attendance at our Edison Park Clinic & Hospital off Dorcan Way 24 hours a day. Call 01793 528341 to arrange an appointment.
We do take online bookings but we also welcome telephone bookings and enquiries. Sometimes it is helpful to speak to a 'real person' and it is essential if you have concerns about your pet's health or in an emergency.
This is testament no only to our exceptionally high standards of veterinary care but also our work with charities and within the community.
- Making your routine pet care costs more manageable whilst also taking advantage of substantial discounts that are exclusively available to Pet Health Club members.
- We hold Accredited Hospital status meaning that we meet the highest of standards required of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons inspectors.
- Your friends will receive 10% off their first visit and you receive a £10 voucher to spend. Plus you will both be entered into a prize draw for £100 worth of Eastcott Vets vouchers. Your friends could pay for your annual booster!
We charity fundraise and support local causes,events and young people looking for a career with animals. Keep up to date via our News and Blog pages where we'll post events, lost and found, offers etc.
- We can manage your insurance claim and in most cases collect payment directly from your insurer so you don't have the hassle of dealing with the insurers or the paperwork.
Our Edison Park Clinic is open until 6pm on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
On the 27th of December and the 2nd January, Bank Holiday hours apply. Our main Clinic and Hospital at Edison Park off Dorcan Way will be open between 8.30am and 8pm and other clinics will be closed. We continue to provide our 24hour emergency service when our clinics are closed including Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and both Bank Holidays.
Swindon Vet Surgeries
Eastcott Vets Swindon - Welcome
Three vet clinics in Swindon, Bath Road, Cricklade Road and and a large veterinary hospital on Dorcan Way Swindon. Our vets treat and care for dogs, cats and other small pets. Swindon's UK award winning vets provide1st Class care for clients and their pets.