We are looking for a full-time Administrator to join our growing team based at our Edison Park Hospital, Swindon.
This highly rewarding role involves close contact the Operations Manager and an involvement in Health and Safety compliance within the hospital. It is essential that candidates are confident and can work under their own initiative where necessary, while also being a strong team player.
We are looking for candidates that can start as soon as possible but will also consider strong candidates who need to work out a longer notice period.
Average 40 hours per week on a rolling rota.
Competitive rate of pay
Skill and Competencies:
- Experience of performing administrative duties
- Experience with health and safety procedures would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience in diary management
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
- PC literate with various Microsoft Office software
- Able to adapt and quickly use in-house computer applications and software (Robovet system – training will be provided)
- A reliable and responsible team player who contributes fully to the Practice vision and strategy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong personal resilience
- Confidence and sensitivity
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Communicates clearly and effectively with a wide range of customers, colleagues and 3rd party agencies
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Able to work independently or within the team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
Minimum requirement of English Language and Maths minimum of A*-C GCSE or equivalent.