Direct Insurance Claims
Free pet insurance claims
We will make claims to selected insurance companies* for direct settlement to us. We hope that by doing this we can take away some of the stress from you when a claim has to be made.
How Direct Claim Insurance works?
- Present reception with your policy documentation if you wish to start a direct claim
- Call your insurers immediately and ask them to send you a claim form
- Pay the appropriate excess
- Provide additional claim forms within seven days of them being requested by us
- Settle any account that is unpaid or part unpaid by your insurer within seven days of settlement or rejection of the claim by your insurer.
*There are a small number of insurance companies from whom we will not claim from directly. Please check with our Client Care team whether your insurers are accepted.
We are no longer able to process Direct Insurance claims for companies in this group that includes:
Ultimate Pet Partners, Green Insurance Company, Kwik Fit, Paws and Claws, Purely Pets, Legal and General, Saga, AA, Caravan Club, Pet Pals and Vetsure. In addition we can no longer offer this service for Equine and Livestock (E+L) or petinsurance.co.uk.
If you have a pet insured through these companies or any company with Ultimate Pet in the paperwork, payment will be required at the time of treatment. This can then claimed back from insurers. We will need to compete the Vet Section of insurance forms and there will be no charge for this service. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Acceptance of a claim form by us is not confirmation that the claim will be paid by your Insurer. If you have any queries relating to the validity of your claim please contact your Insurer directly.