Eastcott Vets Pet Health Club
Providing the very best care for your pet while saving you money
Save up to 15% on your pet’s preventative healthcare and spread the cost with convenient monthly payments
Our Pet Health Club not only offers you savings of at least 15% on your pet’s annual vaccinations, flea, mite and other parasite control, it also enables you to spread the cost with easy monthly payments. In addition, there are great benefits and savings exclusive to Pet Health Club Members.
Within your price plan you will receive:
- Your pet's annual vaccination
- A year’s worth of prescription flea control
- A year’s worth of prescription worm control
- Examination with a Nurse 6 months after vaccination
(includes weight and dental checks)
In addition, there are many other advantages
What are the Advantages of being an Eastcott Vets Pet Health Club Member?
The Pet Health Club is a way making your routine pet care costs more manageable whilst also taking advantage of substantial discounts that are exclusively available to Pet Health Club members.
Members are entitled to the following as part of their package:
- Pet food at wholesaler's cost price - this includes any food that we can purchase from our wholesaler *does not include prescription foods which are subject to the 5% off offer
- 5% off prescription food
- 10% off neutering
- Nail clipping in the Nurses' clinic
- Free Microchipping
- Once 8 years old the Nurse examination will include FREE urinalysis and blood pressure checks, plus an additional 30% off any blood tests that may result from the 6 monthly check
How Much Does the Pet Health Club Cost?
JOIN NOW FROM AS LITTLE AS £11.99
Monthly payments are made using a Direct Debit. Costs vary according to the size of your pet:
- Dog up to 10kg is £11.99 per month
- Dog 10kg - 25kg is £13.99 per month
- Dog 25kg - 40kg is £15.99 per month
- Dog 40kg - 60kg is £17.99 per month
- Dog Over 60kg is £25.50 per month
Include Kennel Cough vaccination for an additional £1.30 per month
- Cat (all sizes) is £14.85 per month
How to Sign Up
Direct debit forms can be collected from reception or downloaded via our website.
You will pay a fixed monthly sum by direct debit with the first payment coming out of
your account after 14 days. You will be supplied with sufficient flea and worm control
to last for the first 6 months.
After 6 months, you will be sent a reminder to collect your next supply of flea and
worm products which you can arrange to collect at your 6 monthly check or annual
vaccination should it coincide. You can download the form below.
Collecting supplies - How it works
You pay a fixed monthly sum by direct debit; the first payment will come out of your account after 14 days.You will be provided with sufficient flea and worm control to last for 6 months. After 6 months, you will be sent a reminder to collect your next supply of flea and worm products at which time you will be due either a vaccination or a nurse check.
1. Each plan covers one pet
2. Prescription brands used will be specified by Eastcott Vets; if you request a different brand there maybe an additional cost
3. In line with Veterinary Medicines regulations, prescription flea and worm control medications are non returnable and non refundable
4. Added benefits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts
5. No cash alternatives
6. Non transferable
7. If you choose to end your membership, you will be charged for any prescription flea and worm control that you have not been entitled to at
the full non membership cost. To avoid this, please contact the surgery to discuss ending your membership at a suitable time
8. This plan is not a form of Pet Insurance