Swindon Vet Emergency Service
If you have an emergency with your pet outside of our opening hours, you do not need to frantically Google ‘Emergency Vets in Swindon’ – we provide a 24-hour emergency service at our Edison Park Clinic and Hospital, off Dorcan Way, for our clients. We have a vet and nurse who are on site and ready to advise you and to see you if necessary.
Calls made on our usual daytime number 01793 528341 will go through to our emergency lines where staff are ready to help. For security and preparation purposes, it is important that you don’t arrive without having phoned ahead. We very much hope that you never need to use this service, but please do have the peace of mind that we are always here should you need us.
We do not contract out our emergencies
Unlike many Swindon vets, we don't contract out our emergencies to other vets. We see all of our cases day or night. This means:
- No trips across the county for your pet to be seen in an unfamiliar vet in an unfamiliar place
- No long journeys means that you will be seen quicker
- We have all of your records and relevant history at hand
- Hospitalised pets do not have to travel between surgeries each night.
Pets seen between 8.30am and 8pm at weekends are not considered 'out of hours' patients. We are open between these times and charge normal weekday fees.
Vet and Nurse on site at night
Unlike most Swindon vets, we have a vet and nurse on site all day and night* This means:
- You can be seen quickly and locally
- Any emergency procedure, medical or surgical can be carried out quickly
- Your pet will be seen by an Eastcott vet, not a vet from another practice
- Through the night nursing
- All records are available.
*We have a vet and nurse on site all day and night every day.