Work Experience and Volunteers
Work Experience Requirements
We do accept certain students wishing to follow a career with animals for work experience. We are overwhelmed with request and there are some rules in place not only to give everyone a fair chance but also to take into account the veterinary environment and Health and Safety.
Please read the details below to check that you qualify and check availability below before contacting us regarding work experience. It is advised that you enquire a minimum of 2 months before you require the placement.
We have a large number of requests for work experience placement. We can currently only taken work experience requests from:
- Students registered at Lackham College
- AS Level and A Level Students applying for Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Sciences and Veterinary Nursing
- University students studying Veterinary Nursing
- University students studying Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Sciences
- Work experience request must be submitted via the downloadable form below and not email or phone
- Work experience is at our Edison Park Clinic & Hospital only
- We cannot accept students at weekends, Bank Holidays or over Christmas and New Year
- Applications must be made via the Work Experience Request Form. Please do not submit requests by email or phone
- We can only have one student at a time
Current Work Experience Availability
We currently have no vacancies until after September 2018
We cannot accept students at weekends, Bank Holidays or over Christmas and New Year
Sadly we are unable to accept volunteer helpers because of the high levels of supervision that would be required. If you are interested in a volunteer job with animals in Swindon you could try looking for Swindon based animal charities or rescue homes.
Once completed please send to:
Eastcott Vets Clinic & Hospital
Swindon SN3 3FR