View Current Vacancies
Exciting New Veterinary Graduate Positions
We looking to recruit up to 3 new or recent veterinary graduates to join us at our purpose-built hospital that has a first opinion and referral caseload. The position is a well supported fixed, 1 year contract to commence in July/August 2019. Our aim is to develop you into capable, rounded and confident clinicians. We offer:
- A one week induction period
- A structured development program and mentor
- Exceptional clinical standards and experienced staff to help train and support vets up to diploma level.
- Superb 11,500ft hospital and teaching facilities - currently being extended
- Excellent facilities, including a CT scanner.
- Experienced, motivated and caring nursing team.
- Experienced support from our client care and admin staff.
This is our 8th year running this program. Some have moved into our first opinion team, others have taken positions at universities as interns.
Veterinary Receptionist/Client Care Part Time
We are looking for a Part Time Receptionist/Client Care team member to join our team. We are a Leading Veterinary Hospital based in Swindon.
This part-time position will be based at our Bath Road Clinic on Bath Road in Old Town Swindon.
This is a highly rewarding role that involves close contact with clients and their pets. This role with involve solo working or working closely with a vet during consulting hours. It is therefore essential that that candidates are confident and can work under their own initiative where necessary.
We are looking for candidates that can start as soon as possible but will also consider strong candidates who need to work out a longer notice period.
- Tues 8.15am - 2pm
- Friday 2pm - 7.15pm
- Saturday 8.15am - 1.15pm with 8.15pm - 3pm 1 in 3 weekends to cover our Puppy Parties
Average 16 hours in total - £8.44 per hour.
Skills and Competencies
- Experience working with the public in person and by telephone
- A passion for working with the public
- Ability to multitask
- Good telephone manner
- The ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
- PC literate with Excel and Word
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Able to adapt and quickly use in-house computer applications and software (Robovet system - training will be provided
- A reliable and responsible team player who contributes fully to the Practice vision and strategy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong personal resilience
- Confidence and sensitivity
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Communicates clearly and effectively with wide range of; customers, colleagues, suppliers and 3rd party agencies
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Able to work independently or within the team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
Minimum requirement of English Language and Maths minimum of A* - C GCSEs or equivalent
There will be occasions when there may be a need to travel to a branch surgery and for this reason we are looking for candidates with a full, valid UK driving licence.
Please submit your CV and cover letter via email to Rachel Gowshall stating why you feel that you would like to join our team.