View Current Vacancies
Client care team roles
Full time receptionist - 40 hours per week on rolling rota
Part time 6 month maternity cover receptionist - 25 hours per week on rolling rota
Full time 6 month maternity cover receptionist - 40 hours per week on rolling rota
The successful applicants will have:
- Experience working with the public in person and by telephone
- A passion for working with the public
- The ability to multitask
- A good telephone manner
- The ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues
- PC literacy with Excel and Word competence
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to adapt and quickly use in-house computer applications and software (Robovetsystem - training will be provided
- A reliable and responsible team player who contributes fully to the Practice vision and strategy
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong personal resilience
- Confidence and sensitivity
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Communicates clearly and effectively with wide range of; customers, colleagues, suppliers and 3rd party agencies
- Resourceful and a problem solver
- Able to work independently or within the team
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
Minimum requirement of English Language and Maths at A* - C GCSEs or equivalent.
To apply for any of these roles please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exciting opportunity for new or recent graduate
We are looking for a dynamic and forward-thinking graduate (up to one year qualified) to join our excellent team of vets. The role is based solely in our 24-hour Tier 3 hospital with facilities that are shared with a large multidisciplinary referral team.
The role allows for exposure to a large and varied clinical caseload with excellent support, backed by an outstanding 2 year development program. We are looking for candidates who want to rapidly develop their skills in an environment that offers gold standard levels of care and facilities. There are no out-of-hours responsibilities.
Eastcott Vets have a long track record in developing recent graduates.
Please send CV and cover letter to the clinical director, Richard Gowshall - email@example.com
Closing date: 23rd July 2021