Eastcott Vets Vacancies
There are currently 4 vacancies. When applying, please make it clear which vacancy you are applying for.
New Graduate Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy Swindon, Wiltshire
New or recent graduate to join us at our purpose-built veterinary hospital.First opinion and referral caseload. Our aim is to develop you into a capable, rounded and confident veterinary clinician.
- Structured development programme and mentor
- Exceptional clinical standards and experienced staff to help train and support vets up to diploma level
- 11,500 ft hospital and teaching facilities
- Excellent facilities, including a CT scanner
- Experienced, motivated and caring veterinary nursing team
- Experienced support from our client care and admin staff
For further information, contact Eastcott Veterinary Hospital on 01793 528341 or alternatively CLICK HERE to send your Application and CV
Closing date for applicants is 31st August 2017.
Registered Veterinary Nurse for Weekend Night Duties (Part Time)
Our friendly and progressive team offer the highest standard of patient care. We offer our patients 24 hour nursing for both first opinion and referral cases. We are looking for a highly motivated, caring registered veterinary nurse to join our night team on a part time basis.
Salary and benefits dependent on experience. Please phone our nursing manager, Becky, for an informal chat on 01793 528341, or CLICK HERE email your application with attached CV
Closing date 31st August 2017.
Eastcott Vets are progressive award-winning vets and we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Eastcott Referrals team. Eastcott Referrals is based within Eastcott Vets and takes external referral cases from vets both locally and throughout the UK.
- Responsibilities will include communicating with referring vets, referrals clients and for arranging the diaries of the Eastcott Referrals vets.
- 40 hours per week: Week 1: 8am - 4pm, Week 2: 12pm - 8pm rotating
- Minimum qualifications: English Language and Maths minimum of A*- C GCSEs or equivalent
- Competitive salary to be discussed at interview
Closing date of 24th August.
Interviews will be held at the beginning of September with a start date of Oct/beginning of November.
Client Care Team Member - Part Time APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Are you a people person, good communicator, team player, good at administration and computer literate? This could be the job for you. It is an interesting and varied job with good working conditions.Experience would be an advantage but training will be provided.
17.5 hours a week as below
Mon 9.30am -12.30pm
Tues 9.30am -12.30pm
Wed 6.45am -12.30pm
Fri 9.30am -12.30pm
Minimum qualifications: English Language and Maths minimum of A*- C GCSEs or equivalent
Competitive Salary to be discussed at interview
To apply for the Part Time Client Care Member Vacancy:
Email CV and cover letter HERE